Friday, May 20, 2011
The world outside of our normal life is the freedom of flight. Flying is the true let go of all stress. If you enjoy to fly you should get in a plane and fly. I dont care where i go as long as its as high i can go. I go to altitudes you cant even dream of. lets let go of life and fly.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
So many people now a days get caught up on the idea of all of the ideas that the worlds going to end this day or that day. Say we all perish in 2012, our lives will be unaffected. If you have faith then by the book you will go to heaven.. that is if you havent killed someone. I do not pay attention to any of this nonsensical clammour. I live my life without notice. My eyes ahead, no petty distractions like these miniscule things. If i die then i die with the satisfaction that i lived a full life. No recollection of any blotches in the time I have lived. The point im reaching at is, live life with a strong hand at your side. Never let death get in the way of living. As we all know, we all die at sometime, some shorter than others. Athough, it's not the length of time we share on this earth, it is the pure fact of how much of an impact we have made on our fellow friends, family, and strangers. Weather it be good or bad. This will be the main deciding factor on weather or not you will truely be satisfied with your life or not.
Monday, May 16, 2011
- Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a child.
- Love has nothing to do with looks, but everything to do with time, trust, and interest.
- Laughing, crying, joy and anger… All are a vital. All make us human.
- The greatest truths in life are uncovered with simple, steady awareness.
- Greed will bury even the lucky eventually.
- Bad things do happen to good people.
- Paving your own road is intelligent only if nobody has gone exactly where you are going.
- Uncertainty is caused by a lack of knowledge. Hesitation is the product of fear.
- Time heals all wounds… regardless of how you feel right now.
- Most of the time what you are looking for is right in front of you.
- Your health is your life.
- Chance is a gift, so act on chance when given the opportunity.
- Kindness and hard work will take you further than intelligence.
- People deserve a second chance, but not a third.
- Marry your best friend.
- Take lots of pictures. Someday you’ll be really glad you did.
- Money makes life easier only when the money is yours free and clear.
- Carelessness is the root of failure
- Your actions now create memories you will reminisce and talk about in your elder years.
- Stepping outside of your comfort zone will put things into perspective from an angle you can’t grasp now.
- Motivation comes in short bursts. Act while it’s hot.
- Purposely ignoring the obvious is like walking backwards toward the enemy.
- Taking ownership of failure builds the foundation for success.
- First impressions are completely worthless 50% of the time.
- Personal glory lasts forever.
- If you never act, you will never know for sure.
have you ever woken up and just have a unrelenting feeling of anguish for a whole day? I have had this many times, and I'm sure you have too. A vague lowpoint can come and haunt the whole day entirely. Example: I have recently had many bumps in the road, like my father being in Italy for the majority of the time. Point being is when you end the day you have to clear your mind of the bad and the sad, and remember all of the good and the...(fill in with word that rhymes with good).